Sacramento, California
1.8
Turnaround Time

Bought a pair of bulbs which they guaranteed not to "hyper flash" They did on my Infiniti and I asked to return them.You have to return them to Canada and they take forever to get there!

My bulbs were returned due to additional postage required per their return department. When I received my bulbs back there was no issue with the postage! The lights are not the brightness LED's as they claim either. For $100.00 they should be what they advertise but they are not!

Once I received the bulbs back I called the company and they said I was now past the days I could try and return them again!

This is a very dishonest company!If I bought them in the USA I should have been able to return them in the USA!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Being lied to, False advertisement on products.

Had an Experience with Bimmian?

Comments

East Hampton, New York, United States #1266576

I had the same experience! Wish I would have found this site before ordering from these crooks! Beware people with this website!